07. Help, I Paid with Stripe But Nothing Happened
Stripe is one of our external payment gateways and we are currently working on adding a dedicated checkout. This is the current user experience that we are trying to improve within the next couple of weeks:
- The basic journey that Stripe provides is a pop-up that requires credit card payment.
- Once the payment is submitted a green check mark will notify you that the payment was accepted.
- Because it takes time for Stripe to verify your payment information and tell us about it, you will see nothing happening
- If you refresh the page, however, you will see that your new plan has been populated.
- You will also receive an email confirmation.
- In your financial tabs information, you will see that your order has been added to your account.