UTM codes enable Analytics Tools to identify which web page or campaign drives the most traffic, engagement, and conversions.
- UTM parameters are special words that we agglutinate to website URL addresses before we start promoting them
- Many marketers are still using the traditional URL builders that only generate one tracking link at a time to create their UTM-tagged URLs
- Manual UTM code management is tedious and requires a lot of time and resources, especially in today’s marketplace, where more and more promotional channels are cropping up every single day.
This 1-minute video shows you why you need to track campaigns and how to automate this process for optimal results:
Why tracking and measuring the success of all your complex marketing campaigns isn’t easy
- There are so many dashboards and analytics tools that track just about anything, so long as you “tell” them what to record.
- What you miss is clumped together in your general reports. This makes it difficult to identify how effective a campaign is at creating visibility and generating new leads.
- In result, proving the value of marketing campaigns and justifying budget spend becomes challenging.
Why “Instructing” your analytics tool to track your campaigns is a painful process
To track campaigns, you need to create specialized URL addresses for your pages and assets, called UTM-tagged links. The information contained in these URLs is enough to “guide” your analytics tool to sort, group, and track each campaign separately, and display the resulting reports in dedicated “buckets” that are easy to view and analyze.
Because each campaign has different duration, start dates, assets, terms, and promotional channels, setting up these tracking links ends up being a semi-manual & error-prone process requiring time and resources that marketers might not always have.
In addition, most links need to be processed further, as they have to be shortened for use in Social Media – which adds to the complexity of the tracking implementation.
Marketers are currently faced with the dilemma to either not track their campaigns (and therefore not get the credit they deserve for their hard work) or spend a lot of time copy-pasting these URL links across different software platforms and documents.
How CampaignTrackly can help
Luckily, CampaignTrackly automates how you generate UTM tracking parameters & shorten campaign URLs.
It also makes it simpler, easier and faster to gain valuable campaign insights from your analytics tool without the need to spend extra time and resources. Marketers can now focus on what really matters to them: Marketing!
With CampaignTrackly, you can cut down on campaign tracking setup time by more than 500% and add multiple channels and parameters at the click of a button.
You’ll even save time with bulk actions and auto-connect to your Bit.Ly, Google analytics, and other accounts, without code or programming.
Get much better analytics insights and prove the value of your campaigns by using campaigntrackly.com.
Sign up and start tracking today.