1. Do you store my payment details on your website?
No, we use payment gateways that manage this process for us. We do not have any access to your payment credentials.
2. Is paying via Stripe secure?
Stripe is one of the most popular payment gateways. It currently powers businesses in 25 countries and handles billions of dollars yearly. Some of Stripe’s customers are Hubspot, Asana, Optimizely, Marin Software, Tableau, Slack and many others. It is secure and effective. It is a preferred payment method by many who do not favor long checkouts.
3. I don’t have a Paypal account – can I still pay?
If you don’t have a Paypal account, you can still checkout using your credit card. Find out more about paying with Paypal here.
4. How does Bank Transfer work?
Once you select to pay via a Bank Transfer, we will send you an email requesting a Purchase Order that can be used to generate an invoice for your organization. Upon receipt of the Purchase order, you will be provided with Leafwire Digital’s Bank account information so that you can pay.
5. Can I cancel my subscription and how does it work?
- For the free plan, just go to your Account Page and delete your free plan located in the Subscriptions tab. You can do that at any time.
- For the Monthly recurring subscription, you have 14 days to test the CampaignTrackly tool, during which time you will not incur any charges. After that, you will be seeing recurring monthly charges on your credit card unless you cancel the account. We will try as best as possible to return a pro-rated amount to your credit card. You can cancel your plan at any time.
- For the Yearly subscription, you have 14 days to test the CampaignTrackly tool during which time you will not incur any charges. After that, you will be charged once for the whole year. We will not be able to return amounts on yearly plans. However, we give you plenty of options to try the tool via our Free plan and via our recurrent Monthly, cancel-anytime plans, so that you can choose a yearly plan when you are ready to start a longer-term relationship with us.
6. Is your website safe for my information?
- Campaigntrackly’s registration and operation processes take place on our app.campaigntrackly.com, which is protected by an SSL 2048b encryption.
- Additionally, we have a McAffee Secure protection to ensure the site is clean, safe, and free of malware or other suspicious activities.
- Click on the padlock next to our secure URL in your browser to check the validity of our SSL certificate and to verify that the site is secure.
7. Are you backing up our data? What if the site goes down, will we lose our info?
- The app.campaigntrackly site has daily backups that are securely stored on the cloud and can be easily retrieved if need be. Additionally, the site is hosted by Amazon – one of the most trusted hosting providers around the world.